Sunday, September 1, 2013



1. So glad Minaj is gone. I couldn't stand her whiny, nasally voice and stopped watching. I'd rather see JLo than Minaj any day. Worth $17.5? None of the judges are! You want the ratings to rise again, bring back Simon! He was the most up front and honest judge there was! Like another commenter stated... the young teeny boppers voting for those "cute" boys also made me lose interest. There were some very talented people (not just the girls) who were voted off because of the younger, less talented contestants with a teen following. Change the voting system (maybe that was the reason for the ONE vote)? I don't even know what the voting system was last season because Minaj made me lose interest and I stopped watching... only until the very end of the finale so I could see who won.

2. I'm sure Keith and Harry are good choices, but I'm not thrilled with Jennifer Lopez. Please don't make us have to listen to her sing, or watch what she considers dancing! I just get up and leave the room every time she does. Yuck!

3. Kate I am so excited about the panel for this season. Especially J Lo. She is so popular that I know a bunch of people who will watch it this year because of her. They had thought previously to abandon the show. Also Keith was absolutely phenomenal last season. So glad he's back and Harry is a sweetheart so he should be an asset to the show as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment