Sunday, September 1, 2013



1. I think Harry is a good pick, but you are going to bring back Lopez, someone who can't sing and only lip syncs to judge whether contestants can sing for real? If I were a contestant I couldn't ave any respect for a person in the music industry who can't sing live - but is going to judge my live singing.

2. They ruined their chance YET AGAIN to revamp and revitalize the show. JLO is not the solution. She was nota good judge and the Star impact of her arrival the first time is long diminished.Randy should know when to say when. He should be GONE. Harry could end up being an effective judge, we'll see. I was hoping for at least one former contestant (Jennifer Hudson or better yet Adam Lambert,) they didn't need 3 to comeback and they didn't need Kelly Clarkson to seal that deal. Season 13 will be just as lackluster as Season 12.

3. AI is entering its 13th season with the same old format. How is anyone going to stay interested? I think a rating of 8 to 9 million viewers is the most optimistic forecast for a show that's been going on for so long. It's not going to challenge 'The Voice.'

4. Dont worry I still wont be watching again this year ESPECIALLY because Jennifer is back. She wasn't the reason the ratings dropped, maybe if AI would have taken a vote from America they might have found out why it was losing voters. Its just gotten too Hollywoodised. Look back at the first few years and go back to the way it was. We don't need big named judges to watch the show, they aren't why I use to watch, it was for the talent and the "thought they were talented." Why not bring back old winners or old contestants that made it to the top five as judges? That I would watch and I can imagine the money they would save instead of paying Ms Thang JLo waaaay too much money than shes worth. Funny how once they become something they forget where they come from. (In Living Color)

0 comments:

Post a Comment