Saturday, September 14, 2013

*Lavato needs to relax it's not like she's hot anymore there was a time when I could see her giving others advice on Sexy BUT that was long ago.

*Tell me bad attitude girl with the fake blond hair that makes you look so pathetic...

*i wish for just once these idiots could just report a story without trying to be funny...because unfortunately they never EVER are.

*Demi Lovato is a goof, shall we refer to her as a breasted American instead Feminists are repulsive.

* Call Simon pal or buddy and see what happens. What a stupid thing to call someone who is judging you. I generally dislike political correctness but this is a case of plain disrespect either on purpose or through stupidity.

*Oops there Horje- maybe shades of Demi's recently departed Mexican Dad.. but Lovato is Christian? What about 1Tim 2:11, or Genesis 2:23?: "She shall be called 'woman' for she was taken out of a man". Hopefully Simon will be as forgiving. Hang in there DL!

* Is she not a woman? Since when is being called a woman an insult? She really just insulted herself.

* Mike Bachman you act like a jerk, and look like trailer trash. No clue what she is saying, I think you should stay away from the camera.

* Oh my god!! He called her a <GASP!> woman! How dare he!! We are not... ugh... women. We are interiorally situated genital homosapiens.

*Funny as hell as the black woman refers to Demi as "my girl" but god forbid the contestant calls her woman lol..

* Demi Lavato can kiss my womanly . Puppet on a string is all she is. Im a woman and immensely proud to be one. I have 3 wonderful sons and its because I am a womb man, a woman who made them inside my womans body. I enjoy sex with a man because Im a woman with all my womanly parts.Go shovel your nasty deviance from the norm somewhere else WOMAN.
* I can't believe this disrespectful jerk got any votes. Hope the American public will give this guy as lesson he never forgets. He looks like your typical shovinistic pig thinking he can do and say whatever he wants because of his looks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment